- Drama: Fugitive Boys (English title) / We Did It (literal title)
- Romaji: Boku-tachi ga Yarimashita
- Japanese: 僕たちがやりました
- Director: Takehiko Shinjo, Toichiro Ruto
- Writer: Muneyuki Kaneshiro (manga), Akeji Fujimura (manga), Yuichi Tokunaga
- Network: Fuji TV, KTV
- Release Date: July 18, 2017 (KTV) — / July, 2017 (Fuji TV) —
- Runtime: Tuesdays 21:00
- Language: Japanese
- Country: Japan
Tobio Masubuchi (Masataka Kubota) and his friends are ordinary high school students. Due to an incident, their peaceful days are about to change. Tobio’s friends are beaten by students from another high school in their neighborhood. Tobio and his friends scheme to get back the students from the other school. The day they are to carry out their plan, they see the other high school engulfed in flames. Tobio and his friends become suspects.
Timed and Translated by dobod
Episode 1 : Here
Episode 2 : Here
Episode 3 : here
Episode 4 : Here
Episode 5 : Here
Episode 6 : Here
Episode 7 : Here
Episode 8 : Here
Episode 9 : Here
Episode 10 : Here
Translation Note :
- Yabako : Yaba High School
- Bakeko : Bake High School
- Paisen : Senpai (Senior)
- They are playing gacha (randomly pulling student from other school to fight in colosseum)
- Kinoko(Mushroom)/Unko(Shit) : It’s nickname created by Ichihashi for the victim.
- Random dance reference : Bambino’s gag >> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jtl5jdPnjZc
- Gikkon bakkon : it’s mean balance, this is what you say when you play seesaw.
- Amidakuji : ghost leg. this is game that used by tobio and maru to decide what to do.
- Wakachiko! : It’s part of the gag by a comedian named Yutti > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OaIP-xb97tg
- 3.5 Billion : It’s comedy routine by Blouson Chiemi and with B. *because Ashida Mana is cute, i’ll use her video instead lol >> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nU2m8f6sENc