This subtitle was sponsored by pocong pinky sticker from Mak Vampy.
Alright, just kidding.
This Episode is kind of cooling down episode from before, but still there is a lot of love in the air.. That TobioxIchihashi coup…. cough. I’m sorry.
Three Episode left. Yay! Which couple are you rooting for? TobioxRenko? TobioxMinami? IchihashixRenko? IchihashixTobio’s Sister? or TobioxIchihashi? lol
And i just came with a logo for this website, look at this. It’s still temporary though.
What do you think?
And there will be another announcement, especially for those who come from Indonesia, there will be something interesting coming. Look forward for it.
LINK TO THE MAIN BOKUYARI POST
English subtitle for bokutachi ga yarimashita is ready.
This episode is full of twist, either good or bad, but it’s feel like riding a roller coaster. It’s quite enjoyable.
You can take the subtitle on the main post here
Bokutachi ga Yarimashita episode 2
Tobio and the gang’s average life is over. After witnessing a huge explosion on Yaba high school that happened at the same time as the bombs they set. Many people killed and they felt guilty.
Police is investigating the explosion while Tobio and his gang try to avoid the police. How will they do that? And what plan paisen have for them? Can everything back to normal again? How about Tobio’s relation with Renko, his childhood friend. or His relation with his gang. Can Paisen’s money solve all the problem? Will their bond stay strong?
- Drama: Fugitive Boys (English title) / We Did It (literal title)
- Romaji: Boku-tachi ga Yarimashita
- Japanese: 僕たちがやりました
- Director: Takehiko Shinjo, Toichiro Ruto
- Writer: Muneyuki Kaneshiro (manga), Akeji Fujimura (manga), Yuichi Tokunaga
- Network: Fuji TV, KTV
- Release Date: July 18, 2017 (KTV) — / July, 2017 (Fuji TV) —
- Runtime: Tuesdays 21:00
- Language: Japanese
- Country: Japan
Tobio Masubuchi (Masataka Kubota) and his friends are ordinary high school students. Due to an incident, their peaceful days are about to change. Tobio’s friends are beaten by students from another high school in their neighborhood. Tobio and his friends scheme to get back the students from the other school. The day they are to carry out their plan, they see the other high school engulfed in flames. Tobio and his friends become suspects.
Timed and Translated by dobod
Episode 1 : Here
Episode 2 : Here
Episode 3 : here
Episode 4 : Here
Episode 5 : Here
Episode 6 : Here
Episode 7 : Here
Translation Note :
- Yabako : Yaba High School
- Bakeko : Bake High School
- Paisen : Senpai (Senior)
- They are playing gacha (randomly pulling student from other school to fight in colosseum)
- Kinoko(Mushroom)/Unko(Shit) : It’s nickname created by Ichihashi for the victim.
- Random dance reference : Bambino’s gag >> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jtl5jdPnjZc
- Gikkon bakkon : it’s mean balance, this is what you say when you play seesaw.
- Amidakuji : ghost leg. this is game that used by tobio and maru to decide what to do.
- Wakachiko! : It’s part of the gag by a comedian named Yutti > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OaIP-xb97tg
- 3.5 Billion : It’s comedy routine by Blouson Chiemi and with B. *because Ashida Mana is cute, i’ll use her video instead lol >> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nU2m8f6sENc